Wednesday, May 26

Tired

Today is the day we start packing our Books + Files + Papers + Our personal stuff. We've been waiting for the boxes promised since last week. With two more days before the first term school holiday begin, it was a bit tiring trying to put all things in order plus interrupted by a meeting in between. My table was still in a mess when I left school this afternoon..not heading home but heading to the pool.

Ya..its wednesday!! We have always been looking forward for wednesday because this is the particular day of the week that we had our swimming lesson. Unfortunately today I was very disappointed with my swimming performance...My freestyle & breathing was terrible. I can't even do my kicking properly. My coach comment was I might be tired, that's why everything gone wrong. May be ...

Tomorrow my group will be going to the pool again to practice. I hope to see some progress in me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment