Sunday, December 6

Holiday Missions

School holiday started about 3 weeks ago. I volunteered myself to replace a friend who turn down being an invigilator for the SPM exam.Last year I did this too.. (Think on the bright side!.. Extra income $$$...4D =Duduk + Diam + Dapat + Duit).




At the same time I have to complete a few tasks given..(As I mention in our School's FB) FAIL MEJA..only 65% complete ( at this very minute!). I have to do the PMR 2010 registration..must be completed before end of the month.. crossing my fingers that I won't make any mistakes..




This coming 18/12 will be heading for Long Pasia with family.Spend my Christmas there again this year (4th year)..I'm thinking of spending my Christmas in Bathurst Australia next year..for a change. Just to see how other people on the other side of the globe spend their christmas..


Hey Mate!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment