Thursday, October 1

Not My Day


Today...is a very tiring day. Had to setttle a few things regarding with PMR exam as early as 7am...going from class to class .

Later did some mathematics revision with 3M but ended up frustrated.....With only 7 days to go before the exam...80% of them are still ‘blank` . Don’t even know how to find the area of a rectangle !!!!! ???

Then have to rush to the education department to collect a few exam stuff before lunch break.....Traffic jam...my god! Luckily I was on time.

Gosh! I was really hungry but then have to take RJ from school first.

By the time I have my rest it was already 2pm...As I was about to print some documents....oink!! Blackout!!

Waited and waited and waited.....Nothing much can be done

Decided to go back at 3.40pm.

Reach home an hour later...no electricity supply too....Aaaaaaaaarrrggggg!



0 comments:

Post a Comment